Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Posted by i am... at 4:57 PM

Well, I started my Bible Study on Tuesday at the church. It's called "He Speaks to Me" by Priscilla Shirer. It's a different format-we watch a 20-25 minute DVD of the speaker talking about the lesson and fill in an semi-outline. Then based off that, we have 5 daily sessions to do as well. It's a pretty neat format because there isn't really a leader of the study-except the author! It's a neat format and I really enjoy it. I've also got to meet some of the other ladies in the study. There were about 20-25 ladies there so I was very excited. Except, I was sick-coughing sneezing, etc.

It never got nay better so I went to the doctor today-I have a bronchial infection-given some antibiodics and some cough syrup to help with the cough. Apparently, severe and hard coughing can lead to contractions and premature labor! HAHA!

Bobby received an email from the church in James Island. It was a general e-mail to all the applicants, but it was very encouraging. Excited, nervous, anxious, prayerful.

We should be getting Ally's crib soon! I'm 30 weeks today-only 10 more weeks and we'll be able to hold our beautiful blessing! Again, excited, nervous, anxious, prayerful :)


0 comments:

 

The Vann Family Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Emocutez