September is almost over...hard to believe :)
My Bible Study is going really well. I have really been enjoying the material, just not sitting in the hard chairs for 2 hours...
Bobby's birthday is the 30th...hmmm...what to do...what to do...He's going to be 25!!! :)
Our baby shower was last Sunday-what fun! I really had a fun time-and the dip that Terra made was amazing!
Speaking of baby, Alyssa is doing great. I had an appointment today. Her heartbeat is still strong 150's and she is still head down, getting ready :) I, on the other hand, have been really light-headed and dizzy, feeling like I am going to pass out, lethargic, etc. Doctor ordered hemoglobin and thyroid tests and also cut my work hours back-30 a week, 6 hours a day max. We should find out in a few days what the results from the tests are.
Also, I think I've been an emotional mess these past few days. Last night I had a dream that Bobby was in a boat and Alyssa and I were trying to get into the boat too to be with him. The boat was apparently a submarine and it was getting ready to go underwater. I was trying to open the door and Alyssa was in her carseat and we drowned in the water. Pretty freaky. But, I've had a few of these dreams and I really don't like them. So, I just love it even more when Alyssa wakes up and kicks me. I don't have very much time left to enjoy the "baby kicking me" feeling. Alyssa will be here in 7.5 weeks! I'm not too nervous about the delivery part-just the everyday-Hey! That's my baby!-part.
We started our childbirth classes on Tuesday. We did some relaxation stuff that apparently comes in handy during the first stage of labor (the part where you're still at home until the contractions get regular). Of course, I fell asleep during one of the relaxation exercises and drooled on my arm. I am a winner! Bobby did great supporting me and then laughing at me :) What a fun and new bonding experience with my husband!
Bobby has been working hard for us. He's been working some doubles and getting some overtime, which has really helped! He's been a trooper taking care of me, carrying all the big stuff, doing some extra house stuff, and making sure I am doing good emotionally. We've had some hard times over the years and this time we've spent here in North Dakota has been really good for us.
Friday, September 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment