Monday, December 21, 2009

December 2009

Posted by i am... at 8:28 AM

December started off in the 70s and today it was in the 30s on my way to work. BRR! It's not Northa Dakota cold, but it sure is cold!


Alyssa is now 13 months old. She is walking along furniture, but not on her own yet. She is dancing (bouncing up and down) when she hears fun songs and trying to play patty-cake. She wakes up with smiles and spends all day playing. She loves crawling in the bathtub and trying to eat the bubbles. She got a Little Tykes Cozy Coupe for Christmas and loves riding around in it!







Bobby is working nights at Olive Garden. He is still looking for a regular day job as well-hopefully one that will help pay for seminary :) I am enjoying my job working with social services. I get new cases faster than I can close them so I stay busy-however, I now have an iPod nano to keep me company :)

I've been feeling a little better this month. I still have my moments of nausea, but I am out of the 1st trimester and starting to show a little faster than last time. Our due date is June 30. My next appointment is tomorrow and we'll be able to hear the heartbeat for the first time!

We went to see the James Island County Lights and Alyssa was standing up on my leg, bouncing up and down and pointing at all the lights as we drove by. She also lost a shoe, which I am assuming she threw out the window in all her excitement. In the mornings, we only turn the Christmas tree on and cuddle with her while she points at the lights and drinks her milk. She has become proficient at ripping open presents and still enjoys playing with the paper more than the gift itself sometimes :) She continues to bring us laughter and joy every day! What a wonderful gift!

Now, we need to get a new ornament for next year with 4 snowmen on it :)

0 comments:

 

The Vann Family Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Emocutez